Short and long term van hire
At Les Liney Van Hire, we offer short and long term car and van hire, depending on our clients’ requirements. When you hire from us, you can be sure that you are getting the most competitive rates with a very flexible service, tailored to your individual needs. We are happy to hire from a half day onwards. Call us today to discuss your requirements.
We have vehicles of all sizes, from the Transit Connect, long wheel based Transits, Luton box vans all with tail lifts and crewcab tippers. All the Transit panel vans have a side loading door in addition to the rear doors. All vehicles are checked, to ensure they are clean and fresh inside and out before each new hire.
Why choose us?
- Short and long term car and van hire
- Fixed price
- Competitive rates with a very flexible service
- All vehicles have full AA cover
We offer great prices and fantastic service
Need a van for moving house, delivering goods or transporting equipment? Looking for a great price, fantastic service and a flexible approach to rental packages? Then all you need to do is to call Les Liney Van Hire today! Wherever you’re going and whatever you’re carrying, we’ve got the right vehicle for you. We are based in Studley Green, near High Wycombe. For Transit van hire and cab tipper van hire at great prices, get in touch with our team today.
All of our vehicles have full AA cover and all prices include VAT, with unlimited mileage, and insurance. Talk to our team to know more about daily, weekly, and monthly rates (discounts on weekly and monthly rates).
Weekly Hire Rates:
- Connect £260
- SWB £300
- LWB £340
- Luton £355
- Tipper £355
Terms of Hire
- Remember driving license, NI number (either photo card + new DVLA code obtained via https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence or old style paper licence + DVLA code)
- You must have your own credit or debit card for a payment.
- You must have been driving for at least 2 years.
- Bring a second proof of address e.g. a utility bill.
- Drivers must be ages 25-70.
- You must have no major convictions on the license or more than 6 points.